Are you looking for a scholarship to study in the UK? You can apply for the 2022 Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships, this page will show you all inofrmation you need to now about the scholarship, how to apply, application deadline and guidlines and more.
All students sponsored by Bangor University are eligible for fully financed scholarships called Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships.
The UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office funds the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships, which are aimed towards students who couldn’t otherwise afford to attend school in the United Kingdom (FCDO).
Through these scholarships, these gifted and driven people can get the expertise required for sustainable development.
Requirements for Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
1. Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
2. Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
3. Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023.
4. Possess a first degree with at least upper second class (2:1) honors or a second class degree (2:2) and an appropriate postgraduate degree (often a Master’s degree) by September 2023.
A second UK Master’s degree is not typically funded by the CSC. You must explain your motivation for pursuing this study if you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree.
5. Cannot afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
6. Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
7. Candidates must check with the nominating agency for their specific advice and rules for applying, and their own eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship click HERE, select your country and check a scholarship to apply for from the list.
- Approved tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 per month.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Airfare from your place of origin to the UK and back at the conclusion of your grant, as approved (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before your award is confirmed).
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022.
Thanks for reading.