International Merit Scholarships at Curtin University
This page will show you information about Curtin University International Merit Scholarships for 2022, how to apply, application requirements and guidelines , date for application and deadline.
The International Merit Scholarship is available to high-achieving students who wish to pursue a degree program at Curtin University. This scholarship provides qualifying students with a 25% discount on their first year of tuition.
The scholarship is available for international students for Undergraduate and Postgraduate, successful applicants will be awarded 25% off their first-year tuition fee.
The following are the eligible field of studies for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering.
Eligibility for Scholarship Application
- Be students from any country, excluding Australia, who are international, fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- In 2022, students will begin their studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses for the first time.
- be starting a full-time undergraduate or master’s by coursework program at Curtin.
- To be allowed to study at the university, you must meet specific English language requirements.
How to Apply for Curtin University International Merit Scholarships
There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. Students can apply for the Curtin programme either through one of Curtin University’s certified education brokers or directly through Curtin University’s website.
For more details about the schorlarship, kindly vist the scholarship website.
Scholarship application deadline:October 15, 2022.
Thanks for reading.