Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy for 2022/2023
Do you know any students who are looking for scholarship possibilities in Italy? Italy offers a wide range of choices for overseas students planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
Any student planning to study in Italy should budget between €6,000 and €20,000 per year to cover tuition costs for any degree course. A master’s degree, on the other hand, will cost between €11,000 and €25,000.
The Italian government may provide half or full funding for scholarships to help students with tuition costs and other daily expenditures. Some Italian institutions provide scholarships to both domestic and international students. The important measures to take are as follows:
- Determine whether your nation of residence qualifies you to apply for an Italian scholarship
- Locate a school that offers your course of study
- Determine whether your course of study qualifies you for an Italian scholarship
- Submit an admissions application to the university of your choice and wait for a decision.
Benefits of Studying in Italy
Studying in Italy has a number of advantages that students seeking admission to Italian colleges can take advantage of. Italy is a country with a rich history and different cultures. In terms of food, they have excellent cuisine for those with refined tastes. The following are some of the benefits of studying in Italy:
- A diverse range of educational institutions for both domestic and international students.
- Students can learn to speak Italian fluently.
- In Italy, international students can apply for scholarships.
- Affordably priced student housing, with monthly rents ranging from €300 to €400.
- International students can apply for a student visa, and visiting other European nations is uncomplicated.
- International students can work in Italy after graduation.
- Students can get part-time jobs if they work hard enough.
Cost of Living in Italy
International students’ total living costs in Italy range from €700 to €1,000 per month. Students will have to spend money on food, lodging, transportation, entertainment, and a variety of other things. Although Italy is a fantastic area to settle in, there are some costs that students must pay when living in Milan or Rome.
Also Read: Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
The cost of living is determined by the student’s location. Students who live in affluent locations will have to pay more than those who live in rural ones. Sharing an apartment with someone is one method to cut down on accommodation costs. The following are the various prices:
- Students living alone will pay between €400 and €700 per month;
- Students living in a student residence will pay between €250 and €300 per month;
- Students sharing an apartment will pay between €250 and €500 per month
In Italy, the cost of feeding varies depending on the shopping locations. For example, if you buy groceries from a supermarket, you may expect to pay between €150 and €200. Antipasto is a first-course meal served at lunch or dinner in traditional Italian restaurants. A one-course lunch, for example, costs between €8 and €15 and includes seafood, vegetable dishes, and cold meat.
For every student in Italy, taking public transportation is the simplest and most convenient method to go around. The cost of a monthly metro ticket might range from €25 to €45, depending on the student’s location.
The train system is the quickest means to travel between cities in Italy. Phone bills, entertainment, study materials, social activities, books, and other expenses are examples.
Different Scholarships in Italy
There are various courses that students can take in Italy without having to take the IELTS exam. The following scholarships are available in Italy:
1. Bologna University Grants for Research:
More than 48 study grants are available at the University of Bologna to deserving overseas students. This grant is normally applied for between the 30th of March and the 30th of April. The awards will go to 48 overseas students: 40 for second-cycle degree programs and 8 for first-cycle programs. The scholarship comes with an €11,059 stipend.
2. University of Pavia Scholarship:
Students from Africa and other developing nations are eligible to apply for the award. Before being chosen by the University committee, any student must meet the criteria in order to be considered for this award. Any student who qualifies for the scholarship will get €8,000, which will last for one academic year and ten months.
3. Scholarships at the University of Turin:
The scholarship is for Master’s students from outside Italy who have completed their entrance requirements (first cycle degree) in a non-Italian educational institution. The University of Turin scholarship is one of thirteen in Italy, and it provides qualifying students with a sum of €9,000 to cover their tuition expenses for a period of 12 months.
4. University of Gastronomic Sciences Scholarship:
There are two Master’s scholarships available at this institution for students pursuing Gastronomy programs: Master of Gastronomy in Food Cultures and Mobility and Master of Gastronomy in Food Ecologies and Sovereignty.
The scholarship is limited to two students, and they will each receive €16,500 to pay their living expenses and other expenses. The University of Gastronomic Sciences offers a two-year scholarship.
5. University of Messina Masters Scholarships:
Also Read: Scholarships in Germany for International Students
This grant is available to any international student enrolled in a two-year Master’s degree program. The scholarship provides significant benefits to students, and a monthly award of €100 is provided to the student for two years. The scholarship is open to a total of 40 students, and the University of Messina Masters Scholarships is one of the scholarships available in Italy.
Scholarships in Italy, like those in any other European country, are offered to students who are deemed eligible. For the scholarship, students must meet the required conditions. Students are working hard to acquire the scholarship because of the rewards that come with it.