Are you an entrepreneur? Why not apply for Orange Corners Incubation Programme, this page will show you how to apply, application guidlines, deadline and other importan details regarding the programme.
Through Orange Corners young entrepreneurs are provided with a 6-month incubation programme.
An initiative from the Netherlands called Orange Corners aims to improve and expand Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. This ecosystem should give young people the opportunities, knowledge, and access to markets they need to develop their company ideas and succeed as entrepreneurs.
The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
- There are no costs associated with enrolling. The program is supported through scholarships provided by the Dutch government and several commercial partners.
- The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme.
- The process of selection will be based on how well the candidate performed during the bootcamp. Twenty young entrepreneurs will be chosen after the bootcamp’s conclusion to take part for six months.
Application deadline: October 10, 2022.
How to apply for Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2022
To register for this programme kindly click here or visit the official programme website here for more details.
Thanks for reading.