LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students 2022
This page will give you details on LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students, how to apply, application requirement or eligibility, scholarship benefits and application deadline and more for 2022/2023 academic session.
For the 2022/2023 LivinFrance Scholarship, appropriately qualified and interested international students who are excited about enrolling in a French university are asked to apply. LivinFrance is the quickest and most convenient method to study in France.
Also read: Institutional Scholarships & A Better Chance To Acquire Scholarships
Kindly note that this undergraduate scholarship award is available for 10 students to study in France with tuition fee Discount, this scholarship worth €1000.
LivinFrance Scholarship Benefits
- Travel/health insurance
- Home insurance
- Personalized support
Eligibility for Scholarship Application
- Non-French students who plan to study in France for more than three months are eligible.
- Eligible students are those enrolled in all levels of higher education and in all disciplines of study.
- There is no upper age limit. Underage pupils, on the other hand, must have a legal representative.
- Only French government-approved training courses are eligible.
- Only students who are completing their first year of studies on French soil are eligible.
Also read: Useful Guidelines to Study in USA Universities
Deadline for Application : June 30, 2022
How to Apply for LivinFrance Scholarship
- Complete applications on the LivinFrance Application Portal before the application deadline
- Register on the livingFrance.com platform in order to validate his application.
For more details on application, check the scholarship official website.
Thanks for reading, good luck.