The University of Manchester is offering the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 to international students with exceptional academic records who wish to pursue a degree program at the university.
Scholarship Funding and Subject Areas
The scholarship, jointly funded by The University of Manchester, the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign, and the British Council, provides up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programs in specific subject areas. These subject areas include the School of Natural Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Law, and School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Recommended: How to Get UK Student Visa, Required Documents, Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for UK Government GREAT Scholarships
To be eligible for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be a passport holder of Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, or Turkey.
- The course/programme should not exceed one year in duration.
- The scholarships are available for postgraduate taught (Master’s) level only.
- Scholarships are applicable to full-time, on-campus postgraduate taught (MA, MSc) programs.
- Applicants must be classified by the University as an international tuition fee payer.
- Scholarship recipients are required to participate in student ambassador and/or mentoring schemes.
How to Apply for UK Government GREAT Scholarships
To apply for the British Council GREAT Scholarship in partnership with The University of Manchester, follow the steps below:
- Complete a GREAT scholarship application form before the deadline. The form will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders by the International Office.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 16 June 2023. For further guidance and scholarship opportunities specific to your country, refer to the relevant country profiles.
- Apply now! Official website: www.manchester.ac.uk/study
Application Deadline for UK Government GREAT Scholarships
The application deadline for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 at the University of Manchester is June 01, 2023.
The University of Manchester is offering the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 to international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievements. The scholarships provide up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programs in subject areas such as Natural Sciences, Engineering, Law, and Arts.
Recommended: International Scholarships for Nigerian students 2023 | How to Apply
Eligible applicants must meet the specified criteria and complete the scholarship application form before the deadline. Successful candidates will be notified by 16 June 2023. Take advantage of this opportunity to study at one of the prestigious universities in the UK.